Kirjoittaja Aihe: what else are you guys running for summer?  (Luettu 8563 kertaa)

Ilpo

• Vakiokävijä
  • MX 5 NC 2.0 PRHT
Vs: what else are you guys running for summer?
« Vastaus #15 : 08.06.13 - klo:23:04 »
I have 1/5 scale Mini Cooper S. Mini is 4 wheel drive. It is FG from Germany. We have racing and practice meeting in every wednesday evning in the radiocontrol racecar track Tattis Helsinki.

Lauri

• Pro
  • NBFL 2001 1.8 SC
« Vastaus #16 : 08.06.13 - klo:23:44 »
To day my friend wanted to test his "fast" 3-series diesel BMW with my Mini, well........it was not so fast  :D

tuma

• Konkari
« Vastaus #17 : 08.06.13 - klo:23:55 »
To day my friend wanted to test his "fast" 3-series diesel BMW with my Mini, well........it was not so fast  :D
People usually think they have the fastest car on street. Often there are dissapointments. I don't think my MX-5 is fastest car on the road (it's not tuned at all) so I don't challenge anyone. Only enjoy the feeling of nice cabriolet.

Nice you could "kick ass" to that BMW owner   headbang
NA 1,6l ´91 Classic Red

Samuli

• Guru
  • XII and counting
« Vastaus #18 : 08.06.13 - klo:23:58 »
Thats happened quite often, some one tries to race, I wont until the curvy bits start, even then I dont race them I just keep the same speed.
Tuurilla ne valtamerialuksetkin seilaa

tuma

• Konkari
« Vastaus #19 : 09.06.13 - klo:01:34 »
Curvy roads are the best for standard MX-5. It's very boring to drive hihgway. Though I'm going with my brother to Turku archipelago in july and most likely drive straight there and we are leaving from Tuusula, so it's probably highway 1 :(

But with standard cars you are in trouble in challenges on straight road. And I mean NA with with 1,6l engine. Newer version with better power could challence someone, you win some, you loose some... Deal with it. I didn't buy car for street racing  :porvarismoke

That Mini had some fixes made so it is faster than standard Mini :)
NA 1,6l ´91 Classic Red

Samuli

• Guru
  • XII and counting
« Vastaus #20 : 09.06.13 - klo:02:43 »
drive straight there and we are leaving from Tuusula, so it's probably highway 1 :(
Instead of 1 use 110, way boring but less highway.
Tuurilla ne valtamerialuksetkin seilaa

tuma

• Konkari
« Vastaus #21 : 09.06.13 - klo:12:03 »
drive straight there and we are leaving from Tuusula, so it's probably highway 1 :(
Instead of 1 use 110, way boring but less highway.
Thanks for hint... But I still think we drive to archipelago straight and enjoy the curvy roads there (and the ferry queues :( )
NA 1,6l ´91 Classic Red

Tem

• Guru
  • Pikkuaski...
« Vastaus #22 : 09.06.13 - klo:15:58 »
Highway 1 has to be the most boring road in south, avoid at all cost! :sleep
'99 NB 1.6 ja pari yks taas pari Tojotaa

tuma

• Konkari
« Vastaus #23 : 09.06.13 - klo:16:37 »
Highway 1 has to be the most boring road in south, avoid at all cost! :sleep
I won't drive  :porvarismoke I take beer  food-smiley-004 and surf with my cellular, so that's not SO big problem.
Biggest problem is that there is not much room for cooler  giggle
NA 1,6l ´91 Classic Red

juhlamokka

• Aktiivikirjoittelija
« Vastaus #24 : 10.06.13 - klo:12:24 »
Somehowe girlish summer machines...I play horse polo on a wooden horse between my legs. If you see the rules, you can always change the horse when it gets tired... :P

turbo banana

• Vakiokävijä
« Vastaus #25 : 12.06.13 - klo:00:33 »
With regard to the people trying to race you, it seems a given everytime i try to cross town in the red Pepper, the only thing that gets it worse is possibly the GTI

worst offenders are Passat TDI drivers dunno

So far all my summer fun activities have been reduced since bursting a tendon/ligament in my ankle  sign0058

anyone for a fishing trip in a Buster?

alas i have no idea where to go fishing but i do have use of this little boat and a GPS if anyone else has an idea

tuma

• Konkari
« Vastaus #26 : 12.06.13 - klo:00:44 »
alas i have no idea where to go fishing but i do have use of this little boat and a GPS if anyone else has an idea
You should have a sonar and most likely you get fish from reefs. I don't guarantee that, it's only hint ;)
NA 1,6l ´91 Classic Red